Monday, March 2, 2009

In the name of Allah!

In the name of Allah I'm glad he the almighty,stopped me from what i was about to do...though the emotion drives me to,i know it wasn't worth it..forgive me god for my sins and the lack of Iman..i now see your true power Allah.guide me in life always god.let me learnt from my mistake.i apologise to the one I've caused trouble..in the name of Allah i repent over my mistakes...forgive me dear one.for you are my only way of clearing my name from list of sins I've done...i wish you luck in life.i pray you have your courage & freedom as we speak till the end.i pray for your good life...again forgive me of my mistakes.i definitely am disappointed of letting the Satan becomed success in doing his job in bringing people joining him in hell..i truly regret and sorry..dear god bless me...

No comments: