Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fhunkie Stylerz featuring Fir(soon brother)
Right now,i really have nothing on my mind except dance and dearest Fhunkie Stylerz..My passion to dance have been like upgraded,and I'm totally devoted to Fhunkie Stylerz.Choreographed for them this and that.Say it!I just can't stop!and guess what I'm like totally into modern dance genre now.Mazlan SICK/5678 is my super idol for it!And I'm never leaving my new school hip hop.that genre,wow Amsyar S.F.B is my idol for your info,ahakhz!i don't know why,but random i am telling you all this,lol!I hope we,Fhunkie Stylerz have stepped up enough and are able to be somewhere in future.maybe open a dance school or studio?Each and everyone of us becomes instructor,how?haha!like real sia!well,feeling2 only..maybe someday in god's will we shall..i tell you confirm awesomeness!!!Peace one love my dearest Fhunkie Stylerz!!!

No comments: