Saturday, May 15, 2010

Let's clear this


Alright,I had fun day today..Trying to be stress free when I'm around with Sleek Beatz..Did our own crewmate a favour performing for his mother's wedding..Congratulations and last long,Insyaallah..
alright side track..
I think it's time we make things clear..I have to leave and I can't come back.I can't stop you for being who you are,but what we are sometimes don't fit it.This is coming from my heart.Can't stop you from being young still.I need something real now,seriously.I don't wish to have fun anymore.We just have to take this that we're unlucky,because I can't leave now and then come back to you again when you're mature then.It'll never be a nice thing.So destiny states,we experienced unlucky love.honestly I have been missing you I just didn't wana show for the sake so we'll be able to move.I'm not lying,the music video's,track broken was actually dedicated to you too.Don't know if you've noticed..But thank you for appearing in my life.You are worth it..You'll make a good wife to whoever that's lucky to be with you in the future.the way you pour your love for your special partner is treasureable..
I state what is fact

No comments: