Monday, November 26, 2007

ill learn to live.ill learn to forget what's happen.but i never Dclare its over yet..im still deciding..i need a someone new to probarbly help me up,help me out of this mess..through love through whatever it supposingly is..help me forget..but still it all comes back to me,my decision to be made..i made a messed,i can pick myself up again.hopefully yes,and ill be able to live with it.well enough sad moments,now for a start,ill pick myself up now!hey guess what.my penpal from poland just went online again!its been so long yar!!bloody misses her!so happy!she sure did make me smile again!i really hope to meet her soon!i don't know..maybe i'll go there,or she'll come here.but come to think of it i tink she'll come here 1st.you think i have that much money to travel those distant overseas!!damn!!i would if could!


It's not things are difficult that we don't dare to try. It's that we don't dare to try that things are difficult.
-Seneque
so we must keep on trying till we're out!

No comments: