Monday, November 19, 2007

moments...

@ this very moment my mind thinks of some,who i misses so much.she/they cares for me.and had always love me.two person.my past away guardian,and my far away speacial friend.a few days back my mum and i had a talk bout my guardian who past away a year ago..suddenly my tears drop down,thinking that ive never prayed for her,asking god to ease or lighten her punishment at the after world..but during previous friday prayers,cant believe i actually cried just thinking of her and my far away girl friend..i prayed for the best of them,here now and the after world..they shall always know i'll never stop loving them..but as for her,i don't know wether im gonna be keep on going strong to wait for her for 4 or more years to come till she finishes school @ there and comes back to singapore(well she do comes back only when special occasion).but if desTny says we're not 2 be 2gether 4ever,then for all i know,its all really worth it.its definitely true love..my god Allah,is the mightiest,holds justice @ all cost.give me strength,courage and wisdom.ease my journey till the akhirat and let us all Islam live happily in heaven.i pray for myself,i pray for all that i love and care..

2 comments:

Jocelyn LiM said...

oh haha. u try to refresh the page. yah, i noe my blog is lag, all my frends told me that. bt can read erh. I, myself can see my page leh. Maybe u jus give it a try agn(: hah, btw thks for the tag! :DDDD

Khalis Ihsan said...

ure welcome!