Monday, January 7, 2008

The 1st day of school

so far,I.T.E. Dover hasn't change anything.still same boring relaxed school.but the new January intakes are such a bore!!!their chicks are so so FEW!well lets wait and see for the next intake,hoping for more of them so to lighten up this boring dead school.Isaac didn't reply me comment on 'Friendster',maybe 2 happy spending his free time.@ least he has fun.i wished all the best for him.I'm really missing him gone from the dance crew.well every members does.haha.tis new year I'm targeting to b an awesome 'traceur' 2 sport i love,'parkour'!as for NSA,its been real hard to keep the team together.slacking really awful.i were suppose to train with Haziq 2day.but seemed he got in2 trouble with some his friends.so unfortunately turned out i trained alone.pretty boring @ start.but den i just try to do the stuff i always do.it seems really hard doing alone.u feel bored,a little demoralised sometimes.but its for the good of being who i dreamt of.i really have to trained,i cant be on off anytime i wished.@ that rate,I'll never b good.its bin 3 yrs of parkour now,knowing the sport it was never easy.i need motivation,partner 2 keep me going.to simplify my training.but i dunno if i ever getting that.but spirit of parkour will never stop that's for sure.ill stop wen my son is as good as me.

friends,brothers,sisters,members,if u have read this do drop something alright,so ill know you've read it.

1 comment:

Jocelyn LiM said...

i saw ya in the same bus today! lol. takecare & study hard alright, see you tmr!!=]