Tuesday, August 26, 2008

i guess destiny has finally showed up..really?

sorry friends.i haven't been updating for so too long..I'm bloody busy and a bloody lazy guy too haha!well,here i am,a guy turned 18.in a country called Singapore.well at this age,i think I'm quite mature already..why am i saying all this all of a sudden?well..,I'm about to be the elder brother i am suppose to be,the man i am born to be.my sis,getting engage.I'm about to enter the national service in 2 years time.that's if I decide to continue schooling.but in god's will,i know I'm continuing ya...my career's about to be decided.i hope i can change things while I still can.I'm trying my best.so this is the adult world.not saying that i haven't notice how adulthood is like from last time.what i meant was now it's really going hard on me.i see how people behave.so i learn from all this people so I won't turn into one of them,as in those with bad examples.so when later on in future times,hopefully ill be a good man which everyone may trust.i consider myself a lucky soul to get to see how the elders grew up.as in my sister.my elder cousins.i see how this adults behave.they have lots good and bad points.i take in the good and avoid the bad.in god's will,Insyaallah,i will have a successful and happy meaningful life.I'm still into dancing,i see how others are.this are life.we live what's given to us.we just have to know the border lines.we're human,not perfect.build to be in their every individual awesomeness...yeah,here i am trying my best doing this simple test in life my god Allah gives me.that is living life.and follow his ways.insyaallah the reward in return during the after world is unmeasurable.i thank you god,for making the man i am now.I'm proud of what i turn out.though with lots of things to learn.I'm proud to show myself.i hope I've inspired others to be a good person in life.so they too will have a good life.

No comments: