Thursday, August 28, 2008

just another post

so the month of Ramadhan's coming up!it's gonna be a nice month,I'm very sure.as how it is every other single year's past.yeah,and I'm wondering how the heck am i going to maintain my gyming?!I'm gonna have prob with my diet!I'm sure I'm gonna lose lots mass by end of Ramadhan!damn!but i know my good deed working through the month will be repaid with something better.Insyaallah...man how much i miss practicing dancing with fella crew members..speaking of missed,I'll definitely missed my schoolmates my classmates and all friends from ITE Dover,right after i graduate.man..when we were young we just wanna skip school every time!now,it feels like school is really part of your home!family members are all in school!haizz...insyaallah will still keep in contact after graduating.but it'll be real hard.humans,they tend to go their on ways as life goes on.we can's stop things like that.but some pairs are lucky,they get to be together for a very long time.today,i just went out with Taufiq,went swimming with him,right after gyming from school.great workout,jyeah...definitely gonna miss that guy.he has been my closest friend in school ever since we 1st met!but there's a good possibility that we'll still meet.cause we coincidentally plan the same.to go higher Nitec and pursue the same course.anyway even though if it's different course,I'm sure the campus would be the same.the new CCK ITE campus.

now I'm thinking of my past friends.like Haziq and Ariff.both from my secondary school.the both are my only true friends.but some how we lost contact with each other.i don't know when we'll get back to see each other.or just maybe it'll turn out as a distant memories.well that's just fate or should i say destiny.but before anything happens ill say it now.it was a good thing i made friends with them.lots things learnt.loyalty everlasting friendship.i hope we meet again brothers.man how i missed those badminton times,karaoke,doing Parkour together..

as they say its better to make just a few friends,not so many.or your life we'll just be complicated.cause family shall always be there to help you through thick and thin.

man i hope i can cry.but I'm not a cry er.maybe if you leave me to sit one corner and gaze away thinking about all this.perhaps I'd happen to cry..man..,the main thing is just i missed my school friends.every single one of them.even the one's i hate.they made my world of secondary school real.and also help me learnt and become the man i am today...so i thank you haters from school.pray for all of you health and wellness..after all,you all are friends anyway..so once again thank you.

to dearest FIS,you all are another family that has really gotten stuck on me.please i beg you guys,let us stay as what we are.be as one.so i won't have to miss you guys too.not as much as how i missed my school friends now.i know i can depend on you guys for my fun and laughter.together now 'Fhunkie love!'you all may think i have my own life,but I'm thinking on each of every one of you guys everytime.and that's include you too Abg Isaac.i don't know how you're gonna be able to read this,but i hope you do.i missed ya all..

No comments: