Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday..

Alright,today i stayed at home the whole day.Didn't go for friday prayers,yes I know..I'm not perfect,and sorry Allah..Thought I would just gave myself sometime to recover from my sickness.Yeah it did.Like now,I'm feeling so much better.

Alright readers.I got something for you guys.I'm so shocked that somebody would actually bother to shoot a video when I'm dancing.But yeah okay..Thank you to whoever that's taken this video.So here it is for some of you who have yet to see my piece..So ya all can save the trouble of adding me on facebook and all..haha.Hope you all enjoy right..feel free to comment.Ya I know,I was so god damn nervous.It pretty much affects my whole capability to perform on that day..1st time 'bah',but still not an excuse.I'm so determine to try again the next time.




And yar I just found out today that my homies went SUPPERCLUB without me!!!!tkpe korang,aku ingat tetap ingat punyer...

p.s you are one lazy brother you know that.you expect that great opportunity's to fall easily to your hands something like that?nah,things don't work that way.untill you the least I see you lay one blood & sweat of hardwork,maybe we'll talk more.Other than that,I'm not convinced.People work and worked their ass off to be where they dyingly wanna be.and you wanna take the easy way.I too can do what you do,and YES im GLAD you felt SMOKED & DEMORALISED.I hope you get the message.this ain't hating,this is some love for you.if it's hate I wont say brother in the 1st place..DISSED

No comments: