Friday, December 25, 2009

random & can't sleep yet....

I just had a run through in my blog.read all my past previous post just thought of reflecting my life.see how it changes from one's past to now..and this one post to me is like legend ah.and i still find it much amusing.I think this was the one my friend Wan(3ot) was referring to,right?hahaha.I just copied and paste the thing..

Monday, May 11, 2009

Thoughts
K - Khalis
C - Concious
K - hmm..
C - what's with the sigh?
K - nothing just thinking...
C - on what?
K - not sure..
C - girl?
K - hmm.yes i guess..
C - why which girl now?
K - notin,no girl.just that..
C - just what?!
K - aiyo..
C - you weak ah!
K - siala what weak?!
C - you're so weak,that everygirl you've ever been with steps on you & doesnt appreaciate you!
K - aye..siala,last warning ehk!
C - correct wat??that's what even some of your friends says bout you.
K - ...
C - haizz....
K - den must do wat?
C - time for you to get buck!
K - like?
C - i dunno,go figure ah.i just randomly say it...
K - yar right,hopeless...
C - hehe...
moments later...
C - come on bro get a grip,and get yourself something to do for now.for the moment don't think about relationships.later false hope again,like the current one..
K - yar correct ah.im gonna Bboy to keep it off my mind.but eh?how you know about the current one?
C - of course ah,say i am you what...
K - (coming back to reality again) (-_-) ~~~~
* Stop trying,the time will come for you to be in love again.have some faith & patience for yourself.stop killing yourself.God will set the time for you soon enough Insyaallah...


hahaha,i dunno is it just me or what.but its definitely brings me a smile reading it again,haha.hope it goes same for you!peace..=)

No comments: