Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Someone special in heart



Dearest Nadzirah Binte Azaruddin..It's cool that I've a friend like her.Despite her brace face,the annoying pinching,lies someone who's pretty and sweet (changed)soft spoken soul.She gives you a listening ear when you're down.Someone who is very understanding.We're all busy..I will always unserstand if she can't go out and just chill with me.But sometimes Nadz,you just took the time to go out despite everything.Doing such small things is very specially sweet.I hope our friendship lasts..
My other friends,don't be envious.Nadzirah here just caught my heart that it droves me to blog about her..Friends care,stay for a long time..A special shoutout to FIS,Taufiq,Haziq.You guys are one of the wonderous friends in this world that I have,because you're always around.
Allah is God,and he shall always bless people who does and be good.Not now,future.Not future,the after life.Believe it..Not easy,but believe it..

No comments: