Thursday, February 4, 2010

(PG post) Self Within


This post was PG once.But I decided to change my ways.Well at least I'll try to.Because 1st and foremost this blog was suppose to be a mature a humbled blog and I'm starting to hate my actual inner self of being very grudge full..So I'm taking away what I post earlier and I'm just gonna say I won't take in anymore of what I feel earlier in this post.Like whatever the problem was,I'm just gonna let it be..I must change,I must really be the mature man I am..That is why this post title is still titled Self within.After I read what I wrote,I am taken back by my own words,what Impression I made..And whoever fault in the previous post is,Whether it's me or theirs,I'm sorry for being so expressive.yeah,that's it..
post re-edited on Wednesday 11.13am 10 March 2010

No comments: