Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Fisherman tells a story of his 2 way love.


Its like when we're on a boat sitting.It was so nice just the 2 of us but she wanted to have fun rather then spent time with me.I know she's scared of love because she deserve better after being treated by her past man..Jumping off trying catch a swim.She's having too much fun that she forgot what she's losing out.The splash she make causes the boat to drift away and the steady waves makes me go even further.I have a choice to stay or swim to her.As I want to say to her,don't take too long to come find me when you're already too far because I'm done fixing the holes you make in this boat,so I'm staying.The least is I'll just slowly paddle the boat back to you and if the waves allows me to reach you in time before I tired out,then perhaps we're meant to stay still..

On the other side,there's an island where a woman stay.Well what can I say..I was so confident I can let go of her and just try to be friends.Now I come back looking for her..Maybe I'm not sure of what I want right now.There are somethings I understand why things can't be done.But I just feel she too deserve better after what happen.I shall not persue her for I am also unsure of myself.I don't want to end up hurting anyone either.

And so the fisherman wonders,why is he always unlucky to experience love this way.Finding himself seeing another woman who has been hurt from another man's wrong doing.What did he do to deserve this kinda luck.Never he treat it as bad,just a different one.

p.s *maybe slight exaggeration here and there haha

END

To you.Yeah what you said is true last night after the meaningful text convo we had.I had to broke a tear to actually know what I had to say because wen we're on the phone I was just quiet.Wanted something from you but you just can't figure it out.So after I said all that,you broke to tear saying you're sorry and you replied a few,it's true.Maybe you shouldn't be surprise if I drifted off.But I'm a man who's diff as I try to finish off what I started,so I don't walk away that easily,just don't count on it.You won't be a choice unless you make me in anyways to feel like doing so.

No comments: