Thursday, August 19, 2010

If I trip,will you catch my hand?

How's it going there,good?Well Just to let you guys know the late past I've been busy with SleekBeatz now I'm making a comeback with Fhunkie.F.I.S comeback is Suntec 2010 as I made a last minute join in with my 1st crew for our comeback.So you guys gotta go check us out.We're stronger cause we've evolved our individual style after embracing them away for awhile with each of our individual styles crew and now we're sharing choreography's and styles with each other making sure to blow you guys away for your entertainment(Insyaallah).Do come down support us this Saturday 21st August at Suntec City Mall at the Galleria Square Level 1 at 1pm for the audition round.For the non-Muslim's,bring some water bottles and snacks as it's gonna be a long day.Get some shades or hats along as it might just get a Lil sunny.It'll be a guaranteed fun if you enjoy DANCING that's if!See you there! xD

I know you got more then an option.I might just be blown away very soon.Because I feel like a fool already for too long.I think the least is either it's time to let the whole world know or you stop killing my expectations.I'll definitely hurt myself as it's hard to move away as I'm already so immune to it,but I feel I gotta do what I gotta do.Feels like I'm a pussy being this way for long.Don't have to make it official,but just treat me well to my needs if we ever wanna avoid this..I gave my all,so as you can see I'm none like those previous man..

No comments: