Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hikmah,let this be at an end..

Lemme just start over..Initially this post I wrote all was somehow I find them worthless.I saw myself complaining over things.God give me strength to make it through this.I see my friends been so lucky have a good family friends lover.They're good person themselves.For I am unlucky not having the perfect life.But i look back some of the things I saw days back.There are more people living in this world suffering even more worst then I am take my mum as the nearest examples.This has more sadness then I am experiencing with.I know myself how tiring this can be.But i pray every time for god to give fairness and justice in life.Some people die living along with their pain.So every time I'm down I keep telling myself,there's worst..I kept crying this month,which I know if I cry during the month of Ramadan,a fasting month I'll just break my fast.The more I cry the more strength it took from inside my heart the more weak I feel for the whole day.I fight it just to continue fasting because I want to fast.I'm still thinking about you Allah..I pray for the happy life I need so much from you Allah and let the sadness and burden be lessen for least..It's been an unfair life,but I won't give up.Persistence and Believing for fairness and happiness will come to happen ahead.I love you Fatimah no matter how bad things turn out to be,I will never stop being here for you.You're not perfect so am I.I deserve this,as it's time I realise how mean reality can be..I love my family.I shall do my best to be with them more often for I know what I have lack in myself for them..

No comments: