Saturday, October 23, 2010

My aura,my vibe,my life

When you hurt me deep inside,
The pain I try so hard to hide.
But I feel my heart break,
And my soul begins to ache.
I fight back the tears the best I can,
I keep telling myself I love this gal.
I cannot understand why?
You do and say things that make me cry.
I love you with all I am deep within,
You are my best friend.
Love should never bring a tear to your eye,
And I often wonder if you know why?
So please don’t hurt me just because you can,
I’m not sure how much more I can stand.

Though I believe so much in what you brought up and that I wanna be there for you so much.But I just can't fight my heart that it feels this way.

Bury me alive then bury me dead.So at least I see you do your heartless things.By that time it'll already be too late.Staring and watching you refusing to think.
Dead & Gone soon.

The counts,energy,breathing,heartbeat,steps,the individually different executed mood,the passion,that keeps my heart pumped telling my brain to keep living so it can take control of my body to let me take control of my life.The one thing that keeps me strong when my loved ones can't be there for me when I'm down.One thing I hold on to so hard..

For whatever reason,I pray to you Allah S.W.T,give me strength courage and justice in life.I wish to be happy again.Give me back my vibe,give me back my real life.I can be successful,I can be the a man of values if you let me and open the doors of opportunity for me and all that I just ask for.I can be the man that you want me to be.Because a good thought is you speaking to me.Allah I pray you let her live on so I can keep continuing to love her.Don't take her away from me as I'm just not ready for you to do that.Allah mercy on us & help me..

No comments: