Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Not ready for the change when I see you in that wedding dress













Kakak, I'm not ready for you to actually leave the house.I'm not.When I see you in that wedding dress and you go up the pelamin,I'm all so happy for you but I never never am ready for the change.Because I know I can't talk to anyone as much close when I'm talking to you.Every night I can just stay up late and look forward to you coming home cause I know you'll be having your late dinner and watching the tv for your CSI,Korean dramas and all.Those are the time where usually I can share alot with you and you advising me and stuff..Saying your point of view at me with relationships school and probs with mum and dad all..I know after December 12 I shouldn't look forward to that anymore.I just wish I can have someone I love so I'd be able to share everything so deeply similar to like what we two usually share but they can never replace you my one and only blood sister.Now whenever I'm down,I've to be strong and help myself.I must prepare myself soon as I can't let pain bring me to a fall again cause I know you won't be around to comfort my heart anymore,to give me a listening ear..Kakak,I will miss you so much,I know so well myself.. ),=
I love you okay Kak..










No comments: