Tuesday, May 27, 2008

i just wonder do you ever think of me?

where do i show this love?I'm starting to wonder whether you ever think of me?whether you still care for me like how you use too.cause my feelings had never changed.i don't want to be anybodies fool.but caused i really have fallen for you,it makes me care.i don't control,it may looked like to you,but its because i really cared and love you.i cant deny that I'm on you so much.just when things was about to get heated up,a wind changed every single atmosphere around us.i just thought you'd fight for what you choose in the 1st place.i trust that you were onto something more important,but when you showed signs like goodbyes it makes me feel drained with lost.i just wished you know i did my every best to make you feel that you deserve what you should have.i hope i did enough,cause there is more i can offer,for you my love.

No comments: