Tuesday, May 13, 2008

a new start!

sorry guys.basically my mood to blog is never constant.haha.once again i apologise to those who looked forward to catch any updates on my blog.well all i can say there's stress and exciting moments in my life lately.very random,normal human life..haha.okies the updates.gonna have a dance competition this coming Saturday please do pray for me guys that i have memorised the steps well.and do come down and support our team.Haha i also don't know where the competition is held yet.i will do an update on that soon.an on the 20th May gonna do a performance at republic poly around the afternoon.and there's gonna be more steps I've yet to know..argh!stress!25th May my little bro,gonna do the circumcision..so watch out for the ceremony date guys.if any interested to come.do contact 1st..and I've start a new life with this girl who's a colleague of mine.and officially my only gF i love so much! ILY Yasmin!!anytin tagged me guys...

No comments: