Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What i feel when i'm with you...

it seemed so hard to believe that you're really mine.and I'm falling in love with you even more every time.slowly and deeply.Ive got nothing to hide about you,because i am blessed to have you,and you are really that special to me.its difficult not to hear anything from you for a day.your touch makes me unbearable to endure the feeling of your love for me.its definitely not lust i assure you on that part.i felt so envious when guys are around you.but its just what i said,Ive really fallen for you.how i hope you could just give me more time to set things right for us.I'm stressing to you that i love you dear.without fail i will need to hear your voice just to settle myself down at the final times of the day.i really feel uneasy when I'm unable to.making every move with extra precautions just to make it real every single time.i hope i understand you enough to last till true love,in Allah's will,finally prevails...

No comments: