Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the airport outing

this are some of the days, weeks ago i went out with my little brother and my mum...we had fun,not the usual outing where it's just the 3 of us...but it's cool...get to talk with my mum on subjects i never thought I'd ever speak with my mum,ha ha!well,here are some of the pics! here's my brother...
my brother with my mum.
and this is my brother's stupid face,ha ha!
well that's kind of it.and here's a picture of me and my mum,way way back.i think i was at the age of 14.haha..look at that school boy face of mine,lols!and here's to my mum,she's among all the most amazing strong woman in my life.though we had our arguments,shouts,my rebelliousness & disagreement.i will always love my one and only mum...a strong woman she is...she has my nobility & loyalty for her through eternity.i love my mum.

No comments: