Tuesday, July 1, 2008

today's been slow..and taking my own sweet time.

so boring,so shitty...that's what today is...i had plans to meet up with Haziq.but then we had to cancel,due to his class form teacher.he had to stay back with his whole class cause they made their form teacher furious on something which i don't care.haiyo...i waited 1 hour inside CDANS Country club for him,and then damn...well i can't do nothing can i?so basically i get my fed-up ass up and just go ahead with the plan alone...when to the nearest gym,(Bt.Gombak)and train there.just do a few workouts for the biceps only...taking my own time in the gym..sheesh,wasted $2.50 on just doing biceps with various workouts and just for 45 minutes.if 1 hour Okla..not bad..and i also realised that I'm really,really slacking for gym.i gotta buck up again before school reopens.I'm the senior gym member.wouldn't want the pioneers and juniors to look down on me..well then after I'm done I'm not totally finished,really...planned to do some lower body workouts at the nearby stadium.unfortunately,it's closed for the hour...well,what to do,i myself don't even know the opening hours..so i took a bus to have lunch at Bt.Batok Central..but before that i decided to go borrow a book from the library.I've no idea what i want to borrow.and so now i end up borrowed a book about working outs for gyming.It's really a good book for trainers..I'm sure to try it went i get my time off from dancing and definitely when school starts again..then i head out from the library,out from West Mall,and went to McDonald's...no choice,too hungry already,and desperate,haha!spend my time in there..had Mc Spicy meal non up sized for lunch..i thought i could access the free Internet wireless with my PSP.but too bad,i don't know how..haiyo..must apply something 'la'...so i just slowly have my lunch while reading the book i borrowed.then after I'm done,i head home and here i am.posting an updating my blog..daydreamed for awhile,then i just realised something..realised that i really really need a girl in my life..i just don't how where when to find the right person..all these days,weeks,months.I've been crossing sights with a lots of beautiful girls...what does that means?what does Allah tries to tell me?should i go out and try looking for one?or something else?but why just view?why can't i talk to them to?hey i maybe shy,but I'm not puny timid type OK..well,I'll just go with the flow.take my time on this kinda things..haha.=)

No comments: