Thursday, July 3, 2008

belated birthday outing with sister



1stly i have to thanked my sister.she really made my day yesterday.i went out with her to Vivo City to get my presents and stuffs.i felt a little regret cause i've asked for quite alot,heh...but in the same time i had fun too!she said she didn't mind,cause what i spent is less then my spending budget,haha!cool...after we went through the shopping and eating all that,we just sat down at Skypark Garden and nothing,haha!just waiting for time to past so she can get to her boyfriend's place and me to dance practice...so here's what i got from my sister alone...
An FBT Singlet & an US ARMY Shorts
A new Digital watch for me
A Sneaker Balls for my smelly shoes...-_-~~
A new WhiteSOx cap
thanks again sis!=)
... the birthday guy...this is the only thing i bought myself for my birthday..ayO!

No comments: