Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Chapter for this story

Hello...i went over to her place yesterday,just to past a gift for awhile..bought for her a speaker pillow,figured that she always listens to her mp3 every night.maybe now she can listen to her mp3 till she goes to sleep..haha.its a valentine gift for her.i know,its really early.but I'm just afraid if i cant see her this weekend.and the other reason not giving her the present on valentine itself is because,don't want her to go through the trouble holding it everywhere we go,that's IF we went out on a date.

Well i manage to dig somethings from her.i made her say her opinion on our friendship.she wanted to be friends only.good,initially that was my plan.though I've started to go fell for her charms already..but i mean,come on,boy meets girl,what would you possibly think would happen..but it's ok.imma keeping it slow..I'll see where destiny lies.i wont put hope on this relationship.she'll just be my closes friend.I'll be truthful to her,she be to me..the love will never ends that way huh?haha...let's just see what things would flow to be...

No comments: