Thursday, February 5, 2009

the start for a beginning

lets do a lil catch up on what's been missing in my life...hmm yesterday was graduation day for my security technology nitec course in ite...i met all my school friends again.wow dey're all looking so good!really!im not saying just for the sake of saying!it's really true!my classmate diana,she was really quiet and is always dressed like pure school girl coming to school evrytime.but on yesterday graduation,she was absolutely gorgeous!i mean it!everyone was looking really fabuloso!even our friends from another class too!some dressed like celebrity!awesome man..,i gotta say that..after that 3 of one of my closes frens from class,decides to go watch the movie underworld.initially plan to watch at town area,but fare rides just dont seem to be enough.so we went to vivo.but we gotta cancel,cause the movie is not even out yet,haha!could have watch other movies that's available but just not our kind of ting to watch.so 4 of us,we chilled at long johns for fauzan's later lunch,then head to a coffee cafe place for fauzan's coffee drink.the rest of us just accompanied him cause we can't afford to buy anything there..but i must say the best part was at the cafe.it was superb!there would be where i'll bring my date to just have a drink sit chat and chill..wow they played jazz and 80's music there!how cool huh?!just a place that i ever dream of going!there are some pictures during the occasion being tooked by my friends.i'll upload them up when i'll get them soon!

and yeah bout today..did nothing but rot the whole day.i was praying for luck that i would get to see the girl that im dating again.hopefully she finishes school early today,but nah just my luck.and the saddest thing is she told me she had to cancel out tomorrow's plan of meeting up.cause she got something to do.wah heartbrken sia..but endure2,must have patience..then she confirmed she cant go out with me for both the days of the weekends.wah that one's said already,im like demoralised totally sia.for a second,i thought she's giving me the signal of not being interested in me.but she cheered me up with a msg saying among all the guys she knows,im the most understanding guy she ever met.honestly.and she find it good to know that im like that.that's what she said..wah a lil soul was given back to me sia.i kept thinking,nvm there's hope.i just gotta be positive,but i donwana get my hopes up too high.cause i know this things takes time.i just gotta play the early game of love for awhile before things gets sizzling...i must have faith.i can only hope that i would be able to see her again this coming tuesday..i can just pray hard things would go well again...

No comments: