Monday, February 2, 2009

woohoo!!!

shit!i can't believe i actually went out with her today!aw man...yeah! wait3 i got this check this out,an amateur rap from me...

i got this girl from another world
she's so fine,yet to be mine
me and her getting tings on
wondering wen,we'll finally gt in e zone
thou she rocks my shoes
Wat will it take for her to be my boo?
can i win this hard rocker?
well pray hard cause i know I'm a charmer...hahaA!!

damn that was nowhere near the awesome local rappers in the rapping scene,haha!but i tried my best!i hope Jay Z,Kanye West and Richard Jansen love to hear them,LOL!!!
And yeah,this girl she rock hard like a rocker.though her ting is not my favourite gendre,but it wont be an excuse for me to get to know her!she is fly!i just hope this is it,and i wish i finally get the happiness i long seemed to be seeking of!peace...

No comments: