Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm thinking and living life

alright,i was chilling with my school peeps few days back.nothing interesting happen,we just joke around all that,the normal stuff people when hanging out.but i just snap a few photos of us while chilling,just to keep myself occupied.you can check my facebook out for pictures of us chilling.(go go!email add still same)It's been awhile since i stepped in Vivo to chill from after finishing school,with a number of friends..hmm school's gonna be tough now.i really mean it.but i feel like joining Suntec solo dance competition.doing that,i will have to commit myself.cause i really need to come out with an outstanding performance.i know in dancing wise alone,I'm nowhere awesome.but i gotta keep myself up to standard by being fresh and fun.that's the hard part.and for all that Ive mentioned,if i decide to do them,I'm gonna miss out a lot from class,and it ain't easy to manage my time,for real!I'm a ITE Higher Nitec student.I'm just as busy as poly students.this ain't secondary school standard of study man.i gotta study to stay monitored by the government.if you all know what i mean..school is one of the only way for my life to still be filtered off from the adult & working life.unless i wanna go serve the National Servicemen yeah..that,is another story..urgh,this things makes me go crazy!will see what my flow would lead me to alright..
And yesterday, i had practice for Fhunkie Stylerz and breaking with Hatri.damn its really complicated to juggle practice with two crews.its not hard,just complicated.and i saw a face which i really fucking am not in the mood to see at our practice venue.well i just tolerated the scene and go do my thang..well 1st we went to see Vougelicous perform at Clarke Quay at a park.met up with my sister love Seri 'Aslina'(LOLS!) & Ana 1st.then 3ot,Vougelicious all come down.get to see Zeila,finally.1st thing i saw her,i say"What's up stranger?",with a 'what' look on my face.Haha!padan muke!proud already what,that lady buddy of mine.never call,never text,got problem don't want share..after watch Vouge perform,then we headed down to practice at esplanade underpass.FYI,already at the park i saw the thing i mentioned above which I don't wish to see.urgh,how great..
I plan to snap a few pics so i can post up my blog and facebook.but how unfortunate,battery gone dead on me.well that's kind of it.kinda lazy to blog a lot..and yeah!if not right,Beth could have join me hang out at my practice.but i dunno la,i think she paisey or lazy or what.but last Friday the babe paitao me..haha!just kidding prettyhead!=D

(before)(after)

alright2,check the new dork down the block!he knows how to dress up now!what a RETARD,LOL! !




No comments: