Friday, May 22, 2009

one side eyebrow going up,and nodding. hmm...

hmm,gone and here again...I wasn't involving myself with love from the last time i posted on my conversations with my thoughts about love.and there it is coming back again.why eh?well its not exactly like I'm in love or anything but.there is a connection on the subject..
recently,my use to be dating girl got a break up with her boy.wow that would sound much what i would love to hear when i was still hating what she did to me.but now,i just seem not to be bothered by it.but for the fact I'm posting this up,i wanna tell her she's young.she gotta be wise in making decisions and not be too picky.if she thinks she's not ready,then don't TRY to be in a relationship for awhile.hey it hurts you know when you do give people a heartbreak?you think Ive let go of you from my mind?it was just a month back.i ain't done yet.i wanted to see you fall,but that was before.now I'm just really more to just wanna see how you do living your love life.somehow i pity the guy you break his heart.cause i understand what he feelseven though we were never officially together.i think i definitely can guess how you make his heart break.but this goes to the both of you use to be couple.what goes around comes around,and that's karma for you..please la.have a sense of pity when comes to breaking somebody heart..you say it and then left all so fast,makes it look and sound like you did it with ease...so I'm done for that...
and as for you I'm just gonna stick around.i don't want to try too hard already.it sucks having false hope over and over again.if you're not the one,then you're just not meant to be.

No comments: