Friday, May 1, 2009

today

performing tomorrow for breathe auditions at the Heeren shopping Mall,I think.lol...and guess what,i busted my right elbow 2 days before performance.and that was during the practice itself.guess i was too excited to session breakdancing with the peeps again,i overworked my poor right arm..hmm i think the air chair move worsted the condition,then the straight 3 times back hand spring finalise the pain with a big full stop.giving it a rest now.hoping that there's enough time to heal and recover before tomorrow's performance.we're last year 1st runner up.so have gotta make it look good!
and yar,damn ive been busy..till i forget to text her to return my hoods.hmm,when am i having my hoodie back if i myself am not free.she better not throw it away.if she did,that's gonna cost her big time,and definitely..."you know what why don't you pass it to somebody you know that knows about us,so i can have them hoodie back"urgh,what trouble am going through just for a hoodie.

No comments: