Friday, October 2, 2009

1st October 2009

It was a day where I've made plans with Seri to go out sessionwith some friends.but I had to cancel them,due to a situation ah.My sister made plans with me.But initially it wasn't confirm wether its Thursday or Friday.I was so convinced that she gonna take a leave on Friday,cause it's near the weekend right?who knows..So i had to cancel my plans with Seri,i was so full of remorse after i had break the news to her.lucky she understand and had other friends to company her go for the session..So there I was going with the plans with my sister.We went to IMM to initailly lookout for an alteration shop.but we found out that the shop no longer do business at there.so we had no idea what to do.and were too lazy to go anywhere far.so we just hang around there.I wanted to shop for something new to wear.so we went around have a look.then we stopped at GIORDANO.i bought myself a white polo,looks cooling though and I'm just in the mood to wear polo now.and she treat me for two new bottoms.a grey bermuda,and a black long straight fit pants..It's really awesome!!I really am thankful to her..am still now!I really wanted them though,just that i don't have enough money yet to collect.really appreaciate this from my sister.then we're off to lunch at BAGUS foodcourt.

There,my sister who made the day brighter for me.I really don't know when I'm able to repay her nice treats.I'm just really glad we're not arguing or anything like that.We argue and all but we do talk yeah..as a brother,someday,I will repay her kindness better(Insyaallah).



yeah,we had some great deal of appetite for foods.but I think my level of appetite dropped since i do gyming lesser now.hehe!My sister got herself something like Hokkien Mee was it?yeah.and i got mine typical chicken rice with extra rice,haha!and we had westerns fries as side dish!and I'm beat,haha!


I've to say again that I'm really thankful for the time spent with my sister.It just made me feel good all day..

No comments: