Friday, October 2, 2009

Genting Highland DCOH 09 Semi Final round

The trip the kept my mind off it for awhile

As you guys know Fhunkie Stylerz went for a dance competition face off with team Malaysia at Genting Highlands for the Semi Finals.Fhunkie Stylerz & a few others dance crew from Singapore,we're repping hard for Singapore.though we're tiny,we have a big heart and support for each other.Enemy's became friends for the sake of representing Singapore.It was totally an awesome cool and treasurable times us Singapore team had.here are some pictures and updates.Well the competition some how came at the right timing.i just needed my mind off somethings,because things just came as a shock to me.i really needed some space at the point of time.well below are some pictures of time i spent at Genting with F.I.S & friends...



1st of all,on behalf of Fhunkie Stylerz,I'd like to thanks those who came up with their own money,wether by work or from their parents they get their money from.I'd still love to thank them for their sincere support to come down and really do support us.Those who stayed with us to keep our crew company throughout the whole time on Genting.The hang outs.The time when our eyes are just so tired,but we still wanna stay awake.and the times when we have to wake up due to competition schedule to follow,and we just keep staying in bed.and the Sahur & Buka for those that are fasting..Along with those fellow Muslims from other crews and supporters,all of it was a great thing to experience together.

My fellow members and I just absolutely had great times together.The hanging out in the girls room.the night camwhoring and chilling around the 1st world hotel shopping mall..damn everything so fun!And yes of course,unfortunately for our members back at home who are not able to join us for the competition.we were always wishing that you guys were down with us.would love to see you guys spending all the memoriable times together.Its a shoutout to Rizuan & Firdhaus.Insyaallah someday we'll get to do this together as a full squad.not necessarily in an overseas dance competition.we can just like go on a holiday together.and a special shoutout to Miz(Remy/Rahimi),my room mate for the time there.it was fun hanging out with you at our crib.damn,if only it wasn't Fasting Time,hahaS!yeah..,you know I know when the others don't know haha!crazy man...And also to Cherrie(Seri) for this time we spent on Genting.Our special bond with each other just grew stronger.Both of us probarbly most of the times have same minds,points of view at times.I share alot of things in common with this sister of mine.right now I trust her more then ever.I think it's a Boyanese thingy lah..HaH!!


The new friend I made with from team Singapore,espeacially Andreas(I'm your biggest fan,haha!).I'm still shy though to speak with others.they somehow intermediate me,haha.you readers know I'm a shy guy.but nevermind I'll try making friends with them the next time on the finals.and yes!we did manage to proceed to the finals,woohooo!!the only Singapore team that didn't manage to go to the finals was team Grunge.Sadly they were good,and they improved from every round from the beginning of the competition.we'll do you girls and Singapore proud ok,hope to see you girls soon again.



A whole new Fhunkie Stylerz I know.trying & keeping the bond strong everytime.Insyaallah till whenever we can still hold our name up..We are us,street is our style..


Thank you & good job Fhunkie Stylerz,DCOH 09 & Team Singapore for all the time & experiences.We all did well..


Looking forward for the Finals on December.Come down and support Team Singapore!!Fhunkie Stylerz/F.I.S & Team Singapore REPREZEN!!!

No comments: