Monday, October 19, 2009

just updates..

It feels good to be working out again in the gym.. I can't wait to have another round of workout tomorrow with my classmate.it's really hard to maintain when you're the kinda person that needs a friend's company to train with.lol!well that's just my bad habit.well FYI I've shrink so bad that a dance friend of mine who I acknowledged him before in the past saying that he shrink badly,has actually acknowledge me back saying that i shrink!damn..what a bummer i feel..that's it,i gotta start pumping again!lols!I'm working on this arms of mine.my upper body I'm just working on it's inner strength and stamina power.lower body is totally more mass and power to make i maintain those flips i love to do.haha!but ultimately this year my goal is not getting a just lean body but a slimmer lean body.because here' the theory ya see.If i train more,I'll eat more.And if i eat more the more money that I'll to come up.and I'm totally not a working guy!I eat outside more than at home is because I spent most of my time outside having dance practice with my crew!and speaking of dance!why I'm aiming for a slim lean body is because i wanna make sure when i dance,people still see my groove and my muscles in the same time,HAHAS!y'all are sure to say that I'm FCUKING ATTENTION SEEKER!HAHS!!Well everyone is always trying to look their best all the time right?but most definitely I'm not vain...just looks conscious...
well i guess that's it,don't really have anything else in mind.oyeah..I'm thinking the next update would of my doing a photo shoot!aye??well now all i gotta do is get a good cam and a brother that would help me out?!well wish me luck for that yeah!

No comments: