Thursday, September 9, 2010

Salam Aidilfitri to all fellow Muslim's

Click on the video above if you wish to hear the sweet sound of Takbir Aidilfitri*

Bismillah..
AsyhaduAllah illahaillallah..Waasyhaduanna Muhammadar Rasullullah..


As you know,once you hear the Takbir,Aidilfitri is here and everyone is taking moments to ask for forgiveness and forgiving one another.I too Khalis Ihsan Bin Abdul Rahman would like to do the same.With no special phrases,I come all sincerely and as a passionate Muslim,wishing you a wonderful Aidilfitri this year.To dearest you reader/friend/stranger who have stick with me through thick and thin,please do forgive me of my sins and wrong doings and Halal the food and drinks I get.It has been a rough year,for me the least.It's nice to know you fellows have been a part of my life.


By this message,I hope I inspire you all to do much more further greatness in life and days to come and may we never forget to those who are unfortunate in many ways during this special time and to those who have left us behind.May they rest in peace.May you all have good time celebrating with your loved ones.Believe happiness is always there,Insyaallah..

No comments: