Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm sorry,but this is not a humble post

*My brain died when my heart tries to keep pumping climbing the mountain.It was a rainy night.Now it's so hard,I can't breathe right.Sunshine help me overcome this.A little warmth please cause the pouring rain occurred for so long..

That's what I post on facebook.I look at myself sometime I can't deny I'm a very emotional man.But lately I've been emotionally a weakling.I'm rather disappointed what I have become to be.I feel stupid.Please don't mind me at all when I'm that way.If can and if you please to help me,please give me a tight slap to just man up.I kinda built this anger inside me.I suddenly feel mad even more so easily.I think it has been building inside me everytime I kept swallowing them in when I was weak.I think it just got bigger and bigger everytime I swallow pain.So I said I was an emotional man.Imma let that be.I won't stop it.I think this is me,the seasons keep changes.Sometimes I'll be weak,nice,quiet but now I'm furious mad.This is me deal with it.I'm not afraid to make this stand.It's time I try to change the direction of the wind.I'm done being weak for so long.So now this rage came,you'll find a hard time stopping it.

I'm different when I'm mad.My ego and harsh words character came out like totally surprised you followers.yeah I know.I'm not afraid.I'm telling you I'm doing this for me!It's time I start thinking for myself.I'm human too ayt.



A good display of movement by dancing to relate to anger
Song-Won't back down by Eminem
Choreography-Lyle Beniga

No comments: