Thursday, September 23, 2010

You're Mean yet you're Lovely

Well here's my 1st ever dance freestyle video.There just a message that's in me wanted to express it to dance.One of the easiest and fastest way i could do them is alwasy by freestyling rather then choreographing cause it always takes up time and I'm pretty tight and busy lately..I was also actually waiting for my dance mates to turn up.was bored so I just decided to freestyle.

So if you got this page by googling,here's my short showcase Freestyling to the song Let's Just Be by Miguel Jontel.The location is at Republic Polytechnic E block.I'm a student from Institute of Technical Education Choa Chu Kang also known as ITE CCK.I'm representing SG(Singapore) hiphop,Fhunkie Stylerz(F.I.S) & SleekBeatz(SB).Recognize Local talent people.It's not a waste,we're growing stronger and slowly being very recognisable..

No comments: