Saturday, April 5, 2008

Aiyo...!

Well,for all i can tell u yesterday,didn't get to go gym with Haziq.ha ha!i think he realised that he's really sicked,lol!well three days will passed soon.i think ill start talking to my sis and mum again.well whatever,don't wanna talk about that anymore...and today was the 1st time attending work on my permanent job..again it's at a cafe.Bugis,beside Raffles hospital.golden landmark shopping complex.and ya Allah!boy was i oily!i smelled like bathing oil after work man!well its open from morning till 6pm,i work only from 11am till 5pm,Saturdays only.do drop by and say hi fans and friends!=)well made a plan tomorrow to go to the gym with Haziq in the morning.i just hope he's not late or made a last minute changes of not coming.I'll be blazing frustrated!and guess what,i haven't even sent my proposal to the school principal,and I'm getting news from some people they already want to join my dance class.haha!weird...well some of them know me though!heh...maybe that's one of the reason,lols!okay i just hope to have a brand new fun and happening day tomorrow,yeah!(hopefully)

With time and patience,The mulberry leaf turns to silk
Chinese Proverbs

No comments: