Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday...

alright,today just a normal day in school.and in the gym did some cutting workouts on the chest muscles.rare of me to do cutting exercises.anyways after school hanged out with Sulaiman,Muhaimin and Din at Jurong East Entertainment area..hanging around..And Muhaimin has officially agreed to become my apprentice inside the gym.I'll planned up some diets and routines for him..anyway it's been awhile since i contact with Haziq..I'm thinking he's not really coping well.i should call him as soon as possible..poor friend,I'm too busy to look out for him..well got a new set of 2nd hand computer in the house.pretty cool...well it's confirmed that Fhunkie Stylerz is having practice this Saturday..and yeah,I've joined a club at Yuhua c.c.a dance group.i have to,cause I'm using the dance studio there,so i got no choice if i want to use the dance studio badly,heh..really badly...i really wanna be better in dancing.I'm really gonna practice hard to be an awesome dancer..I'd hope to make F.F.C proud.well tomorrow there's a gym meeting session along with the new intakes that just singed up for the cca.after that will be hoping to do some more changes in the gym since we've just rearranged the exercise machines.yeah probably tomorrow would just be another normal day.

No comments: