Friday, April 4, 2008

random....

Ok I'm updating my blog.recently I'm working in a packaging factory @ Jurong west.ever since then i haven't been having time to train in the gym.I'm so so slacking.i need to get back on track asap!and yar!I'm also working @ a mini Malay cafeteria @ Bugis.its just a few walk away from the train station.I'm working there only on Saturdays...11am to 5pm...yeah then straight to dance practice,if there is one..speaking of dance,haven't been practicing much..but even so,I'm into it lately don't know why.been choreographing some moves.but do not know if its real good though.and surprisingly I'm hoping to teach teenagers too.nah just some simple dance moves.just wanted to give them something to look forward in school rather then spending time outside school doing something worthless..gonna write a proposal to the principal soon though.pray he accepts it!he he..and ha ha i knew someday my young bro Haziq will call me.he will miss training with me so I'm sure of it.he called me a few days back.but as for NSA Eagles i just gave them a piece of my mind yesterday.i hope they get it inside their head and start training again soon..asked them to organise training soon,i hope to hear from them soon.and later that night,had an argument with mom and sis,WTF!!2 against one @ one go!what bitches they can be!i didn't admit lose but i just kept quiet and walk off,but i never left nothing behind.i did a mess of the house on purpose to tell them whose boss!I'm not egoistic in this case which i am sure.I'm just making things right.and there my sis,trying to defend my mum cause mum was losing out.heh!just because they was watching the TV together, and they're like so united.sore loser,picking on me and expecting me to shut up?!well whatever...I'm not speaking to them in a day or three..see how that will teach them.well this afternoon was planning to go gym with Haziq since his so eager to train again.but then he ended up sicked and have religious class.But still insisted on going.well we'll just what happens whether we get to go or not.that's it.see you again on the next post or tag me OKs!=)

No comments: