Saturday, April 12, 2008

hiakhsS!!!

i am so looking forward for the upcoming dance practice with my awesome Fhunkie Stylerz!give it up yaw!!well,the session's this Saturday,it's what i heard,well i heard its confirmed..argh!whatever,the bottom line is i missed dancing with the guys man!!woo hoosS!!!
well i should be heading to the gym now,but the weather here is so fucking hot!I'm so so lazy to go out right now!but I'll just regret not training,really!!and worst to add it up,I'm most probably going alone!argh....i really hope one thing.that I'll be able to catch up with everything coming..school's starting back again,dance practice resuming.and with work on the lane..i hope the odds are with me!=)all this things i wanna grab hold and never let go from my life.they're all the one thing that makes what my life is..gyming dancing parkour acrobatics and the martial arts..I'm coming..

To fear lost is to limit life...
~Xin Sarith Azuma Phan Wuku
(edited death to lost)

No comments: