Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i was played a fool by love

here i thought this will stay long,well..fine then...




i was played a fool,and i know.we know.but i just don seem to give her up yet.she's too,well,use to.but until the day we had enough of this fooling around.we both wanted it off..but i still miss her touch.there was a point of time where everything was real,and no fooling..that was the only thing i really missed.as I've learnt to love her,things just didn't seemed to worked out..but i thought she'd understand my memories.but i guess she doesn't.and now my point of view towards the ladies is just fixed.cause how my experience has become and let me be.unless there's someone who's able to help me change that mindset.all I'm not satisfied still with is,why can't you do the same?why can't you put aside your ego?why can't we be like before?just because of 1 argument and your point of view on us is changed?that's sicked!all the avoiding i know.but because i have come to love you,that's what making me not run away.but i guess i was chasing after shadows...though i said what i said,i still missed you till this point of time..but I'll move on.love & anger drives me nuts this days.I'm wasting my time..from now on,i ain't giving anything without a LONG consideration..anyone wants something badly,you'll just have to wait for the results..

No comments: