Monday, June 30, 2008

getting control over my naiveness

well sometimes people wanna be fake that's fine with me...I'll just keep entertain them with all their nonsensical shit.some people just can't appreciate something very nice.just can't treasure something good.i can't get them.what they expect me to say a "HI!" and welcome them back with an open arms to my life again?please...so you're saying that now you're bored and all of a sudden your feelings came back and I'm suppose to welcome you again?cm on la...so I'm suppose to be popular again only then you'll be close?when I'm down,helpless..you all don't feel like talking anymore,then slowly got out of my life.some friend...hey i made a mistake once that doesn't mean you all have to give up on me.even you guys make mistake!for all i know now the mistake i made is trusting you all of wanting to be so call my best group of friends!who's the loser i ask now...if you all really think you're a true friend,keep coming to me..prove to me you all really want the relationship.be true.

No comments: