Saturday, June 21, 2008

work hard...

Was having dance practice today with fhunkie stylerz,to Jamyl's choreography..a member from freakzy dance crew.Going over to K.L. for a dance competition.sounds cool huh?The dance practice was super tough.fhunkie stylrerz definitely need time to adapt to this very style.There was more to hiphop then i know.heard of such things as attack?damn,i definitely gotta learn them history.but for all i know this would be such an experience to never forget.but the practice session is one i wished to forget,ahakhz!every minor body parts has to come to live man!I was like woah,f*ck super interesting & hard!for all i know i ain't backing out,it's gonna give me lotsa benefits...tomorrow's my birthday,i hope i get to do something very relaxing.cause i have a very deep feeling next few days gonna be very tense.due to dance,dance and more dance man..performance,shows and the K.L comps gonna be on 19th July.sheesh..working on doing what i dreamt of doing while i still can.once you've reached the time to do more commitment to life.ain't such things as all this,fun time.you don't always get what you want alright.somethings are just not meant to be...
alright then,wish me lucked people.

1 comment:

Aga said...

Dear San

Today is Your day! :)
In this special day I wish You everything the best !!! :)
I wish You perseverance and strenght in realization all Your secretive dreams!
I wish You fullfilment all Your wishes! :* :) remember always:
If you don`t aim at anything you achieve nothing.
I wish You smile everday.
You are 18 now ... you are entering in "mature life" , but please never be like most adults .. they are so bored.. and serious .. everyday have new eyes, because nothing is wonderful when you get used to it and
real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but exactly in having new EYES.
Happy Birthday San! :* :* :* ;)
I hope You have fun today ! :D :)
muaaaaaaa :* :)
Love You my friend :* :)
Bye Bye ;)

Agnieszka