Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i'm feeling hot and cold man!

wow the constant quick change of temperature is killing me man!I'm feeling cold fever man!ishk!please,i don't want to fall sick,not before Saturday!it's the finals of Dance Explosion 3 man!by the way,it's held at the open field near White Sands Shopping Mall.from 630pm to 1030pm.my crew is the last one to showcase!cool huh!please come down and support Fhunkie Stylerz man!and i assure you,there's lots other dope crews man!real tough fight!so you definitely won't regret coming down!well as for today i didn't hang out.i just thought of staying put at home and have lots rest.because I'm really having this right feeling if i were to go out,I'll definitely fall sicked man..besides I'm having my last exam paper tomorrow!and I've yet to study.gosh!and later tomorrow i'm having dance practice too!fooH!!this is it,Fhunkie Stylerz making a comeback,and don't expect us to be same alright!!giving out the best from the best!!F.I.S go gO GO!!

and one last thing i am so missing my dearest beloved girl..it's really been awhile since I've seen her,i guess maybe that's one of the reason I'm feeling this funny2 cold fever..i just hope i can see her the day before the comps start.so i can hug her in my arms real tight.give her all the love she deservesS...wished she was by my side right now..imy dear..

No comments: