Friday, April 24, 2009

Need to be the fresh i am!

alright tomorrow will be another session of dance and practices with dear FIS members..well Remy is not gonna be there,cause he's busy practicing for battle of the year with Luminiq.And DAMN was Remy awesome at the semi final for SBDC bboy category battling against the collaborated crew i mentioned few post back.Saw the video on Youtube.Can't remember who uploaded them.damn no wonder Luminiq wants him in.I think Remy outshine them all man!and he's the man of the match,or better like,man of the battle!haha..yeah,back to what i was talking,he's not gonna be there for prac.And i can't learn some new flips.kinda getting sick and tired of doing just a back somer.not saying i got only that flip up my sleeves.those who knows me,they'd know i got a couple more flips.but the problem is i need something new and fresh.i gotta feel fresh!been dying to learn the side tuck flip.well i know the technic though,but i definitely need motivation and a little push.Remy's somebody good at that part when come to teaching me new flips or moves,mastered the gainer once my bro taught me,but gone again.maybe I'll get some click of pictures on tomorrow's session or whatsoever ah..any bboys wanna drop by tomorrow?Amir,Khai,anyone?anithing please do tag leave comment or best beep me if you can! chao...

No comments: