Saturday, November 20, 2010

I don't wanna be ordinary but try hard to be outstanding


Yesterday i took this drug called 'power'.My local race call it pill kuda-kuda or something like that.Don't worry,I didn't get hooked and I'm just fine.I ask lotsa questions before I took it.Insyaallah nothing is wrong.I was kinda peer presured it's a give and take scenario,it wasn't the givers fault I'm sure.He told me his intentions and we got it cleared.It was still my decision and I chose to take it.The experience is pretty fantasy.

The feeling wasn't hard to describe.For a 1st timer,there was pain but there's pleasure too.When I shut my eyes and let the whole thing take on my mind with the song and lights around me,I saw a blue dragon.I was dancing and a light flew around me.My path was like a million stone I've to step on so I won't fall down the height.I had to fight or I'd lose myself.It could have been nice,but I think its just wasn't the right time.Now I understand.But I still dont favour it,that's why I was right from the beginning.Taste bad to be good?maybe a good idea..

Don't have to exactly be bad to be good.But just have a taste of it,I think it's fine..The benefits for your own good and the people around you..It's a life experience.

It was my choice to take.It's just something bad for me to equipt in life,for experience sake.An easy simplified reason/excuse to it,example it's like what I said on the above paragraph.Simply one like when I take it,I will know what's it like and decide if it's just too bad or good.So I can help the people around me who intends of doing the same.Lotsa reasons to it I must say for takin them.

I've took a step higher in life maybe for me to fall or maybe not.We'll see..Here comes Destiny approaching again.

No comments: