Friday, November 19, 2010

Why do some believe in God?

Nothing I see is of an interest now,I don't dare to call it passion anymore,more like an addiction.Maybe I was plain unlucky to fall into a beautiful disaster,which makes good feelings to have a bad name.This unbalance thing causes me madness,but goodness still comes.God I ask what is this purpose and what's your intentions?

I heard a saying from a precious soul,God shall never test a human to it's limits.But what I'm feeling is really like I'll shall only know my limit when I'm dead.Because I think right now,my limit is my last breath.

I gave my best,my good side for anyone to be bless having it.I think I've come close to giving my all.Why god,why don't you still just let me have it?Do you really literally want me to give my all?

I've learnt something,happiness is just an emotion.Not some destiny that'll lead to a believe.They say you have to taste bitter before sweet.God how much more bitterness..Dear god I blame you for costing my happiness.I remember I once use to be a very happy soul.Now I'm so serious,so cautious.What have you done for I should deserve this.I've never asked for any of this.You gave it to me.Now I'm into it,I got the worst.If you're preparing me for something,I don't get it why you're doing all this till I'm closest to all burned up?Actually I think I once here and there already been burned.I get your message,I've come close to a free thinker,but I never stop believe in you..I'm speechless..

No comments: