Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Im jus wandering.mm.if you lead your life without having a blog and jus kept it in a secret journal,would ur life/ character be any different?? btw i write in a secret journal...iv published a few personal poetry on fb & my frends love reading it :)



Yeah it will.If I were to do that I would be like a boring person.Not just blog,places like facebook.My kind of person which most of the people in this world are like,needs to express themselves.but if something is just to personal I try not to write it down of course.Basicly if I find the urge or need to,I will filter the info a little,make the readers guess and wonder.I was never someone who speaks out alot,quiet most of the time,especially among people I don't really know yet.By blogging Ive learnt alot,to be brave when doin somethings,learnt to use good english when laying a phrase.yes sometime I do regret my post if dey're too sensitive,i dont delete dem,I make an apology post unless it's really crucial I will delete them to prevent any deep negativity to happen.why I do that is so that I will teach myself a lesson when I read back those posts and realise how silly I can be.my only secret journal is my thoughts and heart which I kept somethings that's so3 personal and crucial.Im no good at it but I love reading poetry espeacially when I know it's a good one..share some to me? =)



Eh sia,ask me anything ah..

2 comments:

b2staeyang 'sid' said...

if u really really really wanna read some of my poetry then i'll add u on fb >.< ...mmm well its up to u if u think their good or not. same i always try to write in metaphors and analogies ..but sometimes my friends dont get the true message of the poem but only I will know the true meaning of my writing . lol btw the last time iv published my poetry was in summer eeek! but im always writing in my journal. mmmm once im less busy after jan..i'll publish some more cos my friends are also dying to read my stuff!! lol p.s keep on writing and freestyling ur moves!..ur already good at creative writing .u just gotta enhance it..perhaps u could write late at night cos thats when ur brain is relaxed and u could easily enter your creative side of the brain..as ur lying and thinking thats when u write ur thoughts down and turn it into poetry idk??.. (well thats what i do, hope it helps!)
tc >.< b2staeyang! aka sid

Khalis Ihsan said...

sure then add me up at fb then.=)
nah no problem,i dont mind.im not awesome at writing myself,hehs..and yeah it's normal for our friends not to get what we're writing out sometimes..hmm that's really a good suggestion.writing at night.somehow i think i aggree..but unfortunately night time is usually when i'm asleep coz using my family's comp,heh!depends if my parents are up and out till late night is usually the time when i'll get to spent my time on the computer..and once again,thank you for the compliments on my dance ability.I'll keep on working harder while I'll still can..=) add me up on fb alright.