Saturday, November 27, 2010

Plz help. I deeply detest my ex bf, all he did was give me grief, dramas and an unbearable burdern to carry!. I avoid him at uni, but this hatred is making me feel miserable. How do I overcome and let go? How would u handle it if u were in my shoes? XD


Ouhkay surely he has his reasons and something that he is not satisfied at.You wana try finding out why or what's it about 1st?the best solution is both parties just have to let the ego down and talk it out.Itis a miserable feeling and itis crucial to let go.so handle it like an adult if he chose to handle it like a kid.If he can see you doing that,he'll come to realise how pathetic he is.and yes,that is how i wud handle it.not just towards the opposite gender bt the same ones too.communication does wonders..have patience,it'll take time.. x)


Eh sia,ask me anything ah..

No comments: