Wednesday, April 8, 2009

baby forgive me

-I would never try to deny,that you were my whole life.cause if you ever let me go i would die,so i won't front.i don't need another woman,i just need your all or nothing.cause if i got that ,and I'll be straight,baby you're the best part of my dreams...
*Chris Brown
this is the problem with me..yes,i know we're still in an open relationship..but you all should know how much she means to me by now.and you all know me..i would never do anything bad or terrible to someone whom i really care about..well what is the problem with me.i care too too much...and I'm afraid i must admit,I've made myself worried too much.and Ive positively hurt her in a way by showing her my bad habits of my good behaviour..i just hope she forgive me...please dear i really am sorry..i know she needs her space for her dance.yeah i understand her,cause I'm a dancer myself...but it's just that it beats me badly just thinking bout her everyday..worrying,wondering this and that..cause all I'm able to do is just staying home and doing nothing..i just cant find myself something to get occupied with..i truly love her..i know she does,she said it to me lots times...but I'm just a stupid naive guy who keeps worrying myself...maybe i got trust issues with the females due to bad memories of having a bad relationship in the past...somebody gotta guide me.i think i do need help in this relationship thing.cause i don't see and A for me in handling relationships..i just love and care for her too much,that I'm doing this to myself..Ya Allah please help me,please...she's everything good that's ever happen to me..don't make me lose her...I swear I'll do anything for you baby...

No comments: