Friday, April 17, 2009

Random Day Today

alright...wanna blog about what eh..hmm..well maybe i should start update you guys on what i did today..Met Joanne at school today,as she wanted to meet me.I was kinda excited to meet her though,don't know why..And i have to attend a briefing with the Inspire Club.But i have to go for my Friday prayers 1st.I was with Joanne before,planned with her to go home together or anywhere together later on..Well still,it's a maybe.But before i left for Friday prayers i asked her,is she gonna wait even after she finish her stuff to do at school.She said ya.so I left my PSP with her so that she can keep herself entertained while waiting for me and her stuff to be done..yeah so i went off,then texted her I'll be back soon around 2+ maybe.she said ok no worries.so I'm guessing we're still on.So when I came back,got to know her BF was there,waiting for her..Wait I thought she was single again?fish dammit..In any case,I thought she had the intention to go home with me?She should have told me earlier her BF was coming.I wouldn't put high hopes on it..I was so demoralised man..Didn't even want to attend the Inspire Club briefing,and i did..Well I'm glad Sheema understood..thanks babe..Just thought of doing something else to get the unlucky thing that's happen off my mind..And how lucky.Luckily Taufiq,my dear friend got plans to go to Vivo.Go repair his HP..Then just chill around there for awhile..wah,felt so much relaxed after chilling...suddenly was thinking what's Beth doing right then.She replied me saying she was just about to head to sleep...wah..,I sure have some luck with the ladies..Well I guess It's Friday,and It's suppose to be Ladies night wasn't it?That's why my mind was all about the ladies today..Well maybe I'm wrong about the Ladies Night part..just happen to think about it..
Well I wanna eat now,really2 hungry,and I drained my energy today on what,I also don't know...my fingers are shivering as I'm typing right now..So,gotta go!

No comments: